Restore your skin with what it once had
Good To Know
Why it's special ✨
- Clinically proven to be non-irritating making it perfect for sensitive skin and possibly even sensitive people
- Sustainably sourced sugarcane-based Squalane helps save millions of sharks each year
- Daily use firms up tired skin cells and helps counter the effects of skin-damaging free radicals that contribute to signs of aging
- Start with a freshly washed canvas i.e. your face
- Pat 1-2 drops on each side of your face
*For best results use SILCK before for day long hydration
**For Hair: Coat the length and ends of your hair with 2-3 drops of oil for a lustrous look
100% Pure Sugarcane Squalane
Squalene is a naturally occurring hydrocarbon found inside your skin’s sebum (your natural oil). As your skin ages, starting in your early 20’s, its production decreases leaving your face rough, dry and vulnerable.
Squalane is the more stable hydrogenated form of squalene. Previously it was acquired from shark liver. Nuchay’s Squalane however is derived from non-gmo sugarcane making it cruelty free, sustainable and eco-friendly.