Soothing. Softening. Sweetly Scented.
It shouldn't be a surprise that men's beard oil is, well, oil made especially for your beard. It contains a blend of essential oils and carrier oils. Carrier oils provide the majority of the benefits of beard oil, and they make up most of the formula. Our Royal Enriching beard oil is made with a blend of argan oil, jojoba oil, and castor oil, all of which have unique qualities.
Carrier oils supplement the sebum that your body naturally makes (sebum is a substance that moisturizes and protects your skin). They are gentle on the skin and have only a mild scent. When applied regularly, carrier oils banish dryness and itchiness – like lotion for your beard. But why do you need special oil for your beard? Your regular lotion or cleaner just won't cut it when it comes to your facial hair, and there are several reasons for this. First, beard oil enhances your beard's appearance, smell, and texture.
Good To Know
Why it's special ✨
- Feel: A nutrient rich blend of 5 organic oils harmoniously come together to soften your beard, especially when applied after a wash
- Aroma: Scented with Nuchay's exclusive Vanilla Oud blend, making you smell sweet and royal, ready to be devoured 🤤
- Looks: Adds a radiant sheen and vibrance, putting an end to dull, smelly, itchy beards once and for all!
Beard Oil Makes Your Beard Look Great
You probably use conditioners and moisturizers for your skin and hair. You might know that moisturizing twice a day strengthens your skin and prevents irritation. Your beard may become dull, smelly, and itch without beard oily. Beard oil can give your beard new life by conditioning and moisturizing it, keeping it in the prime of health.
Jojoba oil is famous for its ability to condition and moisturize, and our Royal enhancing beard oil includes jojoba in the formula to reap these benefits. When you use beard oil, your beard will develop a radiant sheen and vibrance. Castor oil, another one of the carrier oils included in our formula, is known to help promote hair growth and thickness, leaving you with an enviably luscious beard.
If you're growing a beard during the winter months (such as for No-Shave November), you'll often find that the decrease in humidity during the colder time of the year can lead to dryness and even beard dandruff (also known as "beardruff"). Royal Enriching beard oil combats this by providing all the moisture your beard needs to stay healthy and supple.
It is not recommended to use regular lotion on your facial hair instead of beard oil. Beard oil is made especially for your beard and will be easily absorbed by your facial hair follicles. The regular lotion will likely not get absorbed and will instead sit on the surface of your hair, making it appear greasy and unappealing.
And if you live in Canada, you don't have to settle for low-grade beard oil. Nuchay's Royal Enriching Beard Oil boasts of stunning formulation of oils that will cater to all your beard grooming needs.
Not every beard oil can give you all these benefits, but they are GUARANTEED when using Nuchay's Royal Enriching beard oil.
It has a pleasant aroma.
Nuchay's Royal Enriching Beard Oil has a pleasantly masculine scent. It's infused with a Vanilla-oud blend leaving your beard smelling sweet and royal, evoking a middle eastern vibe and smells just as exquisite as it is exotic. As a result, people gravitate naturally toward you. Women can't resist this fragrance and are naturally drawn towards it, while men around you will want to have whatever you are wearing. The aroma is subtle. It whispers rather than shouts. It lingers on your beard and doesn't get cloying even on hotter days.
It makes your beard soft to the touch.
Nuchay's Beard Oil is made with a nutrient-rich blend of five organic oils that combine harmoniously to soften your beard. Its non-greasy formula ensures that your beard appears nice and soft without seeming oily. It's gentle on the skin and gets easily absorbed. The oil will also moisturize your beard naturally, leaving your beard looking vibrant and sexy and full of life.
Regular use of beard oil is imperative for a healthy beard. If you don't use beard oil, your beard may grow brittle and dry, and you'll be more likely to suffer from split ends and tangles. Reducing the number of split ends in your beard means trimming your beard less often.
- Before applying beard oil, you should wash your face with a facial cleanser so that your hair follicles will be open, which allows them to absorb the oil better. You can find fantastic facial cleansers available on our website.
- Be sure to use the right amount of beard oil. Too little won't do the job right and can cause skin irritation and give your beard a greasy appearance because your hair can't absorb all of the oil. The recommended amount is three to four drops. Drop this onto your palm to warm it up and rub it over your fingertips.
- Gently massage the oil into your beard. A comb will help apply the oil evenly and ensure that every hair is completely coated for men with long beards. Then, groom and style your beard in your usual manner.
Beard oil needs to be applied twice a day, morning and night, to work at full strength and give you all the benefits you want.