Soothing. Softening. Sweetly Scented.
What it is – A beard oil that softens, adds vibrance and makes your beard smell ridiculously good
Good To Know
Why it's special ✨
- Feel: A nutrient rich blend of 5 organic oils harmoniously come together to soften your beard, especially when applied after a wash
- Aroma: Scented with Nuchay's exclusive Vanilla Oud blend, making you smell sweet and royal, ready to be devoured 🤤
- Looks: Adds a radiant sheen and vibrance, putting an end to dull, smelly, itchy beards once and for all!
- Before applying beard oil, you should wash your face with a facial cleanser so that your hair follicles will be open, which allows them to absorb the oil better. You can find fantastic facial cleansers available on our website.
- Be sure to use the right amount of beard oil. Too little won't do the job right and can cause skin irritation and give your beard a greasy appearance because your hair can't absorb all of the oil. The recommended amount is three to four drops. Drop this onto your palm to warm it up and rub it over your fingertips.
- Gently massage the oil into your beard. A comb will help apply the oil evenly and ensure that every hair is completely coated for men with long beards. Then, groom and style your beard in your usual manner.
Beard oil needs to be applied twice a day, morning and night, to work at full strength and give you all the benefits you want.
Argan Oil — premium carrier oil packed with nutrient rich vitamins that help soften hair Jojoba Oil – (ho-ho-ba) helps to condition and moisturize hair by penetrating its outer cuticle Castor Oil — known to help promote hair growth and thickness Vanilla Oud Blend — the super exclusive blend, makes you say 'ahhhhh, that smells so good'Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil* • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil* • Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil* • Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil* • Tocopherol (Vitamin E) • Parfum *Organic